Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3301 Willow Ridge Drive, Bryan
Now available in the Traditions private golf club & residential community featuring golf, swimming, tennis, fine dining & more is this graceful open-concept two-story home on a pristinely manicured estate-sized lot. Wooden beams highlight the cathedral ceiling of the central living area w/ a stone accent wall, fireplace, & built-in shelves. Subdued lighting in the stylish kitchen accentuates the warm tones of the abundant cabinetry, granite counters, & artisan backsplash. Appreciate the extended eating bar, built-in oven & microwave, and gas cooktop. The open formal dining room features a tray ceiling and bow windows, & overlooks the meticulously landscaped backyard retreat with a fire pit, multiple shaded gathering areas, and a finished covered patio with a sink and barbecue. The secluded primary bedroom enjoys plush carpeting, tray ceiling w/ recessed lights, bow windows, patio access & a regal en suite bathroom featuring a wet bar, separate vanities, makeup area, double door zero-step tiled shower, jetted tub, huge walk-in closets, & a 2nd convenient washer/dryer. The first-floor guest bedroom is oversized with a walk-in closet & en suite bathroom. Two second-floor guest bedrooms include private bathrooms. A second living area upstairs is well suited for enjoying media or exercising, & a spacious office adjacent to the foyer offers built-in bookshelves & a window seat. This home enjoys wonderful curb appeal in a private, friendly, & conveniently located community.
- MLS® #22013980
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,234
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fire Pit, BBQ Grill, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Back Golf, Level, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees975
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3301 Willow Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionTHE TRADITIONS PH 7, BLOCK 1, LOT 6
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Plantation Shutters, Security System, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-in Icemaker, Garbage Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Bryan
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.