Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2964 Boxelder Drive, Bryan
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, September 25th 1-3pm! RARE OPPORTUNITY! NEW CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT THE WAIT! This stunning NEW home is located in the desirable and private Traditions neighborhood, and so close to TAMU! This 4 bedroom, 3 bath and 1 half bath home was built by Easterling Homes. Enjoy the open floor plan of the main floor including spacious living, kitchen and dining spaces. Beautifully curated selections include white oak engineered wood floors, plantation shutters, brass fixtures and stunning tile kitchen backsplash. The first floor primary suite is outfitted with a spacious bathroom, complete with a deep, stand-alone soaking tub, walk-in shower, double sinks, a separate toilet closet and an expansive walk-in closet. Enjoy all of the custom touches the kitchen offers with quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, brass schoolhouse pendant lighting over the island, a wine cooler, stained wood vent hood over a gas cooktop, a large island with deep basin sink and a walk-in pantry. Custom built-ins flank the floor to ceiling stone fireplace accented by the large wood mantel. The second level includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an extra large bonus/2nd living room. The spacious covered back patio provides even more space to entertain or just enjoy your morning coffee. The Traditions community is known for its premier golf course and clubhouse and resort-style pool!
- MLS® #22013583
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,448
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Electric on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees975
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2964 Boxelder Drive
- SubdivisionTHE TRADITIONS PH 20B, BLOCK 1, LOT 17
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Jordan Kleckley
- Listing Office:Walsh &mangan Premier Re Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.