Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4413 Edinburgh Place, College Station
Beautiful and immaculately maintained home on a cul-de-sac close to Forest Ridge Elementary school. Wonderful living area has windows and transoms that make it open and light and plenty of built-ins flanking the fireplace. The kitchen has an island, granite countertops, tiled backslash, and tile flooring. One of the bedrooms is a second master suite and offers flexibility for short term guest or long term guest! Extensive covered patio with tile flooring has easy access from the living area and kitchen and overlooks the landscaped backyard. Lots of trim and molding and custom details. Home is easy access to shopping, schools and restaurants. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #22009523
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,630
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees$350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4413 Edinburgh Place
- SubdivisionCASTLEGATE SEC 1, PH 2, BLOCK 1, LOT 21
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4864
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Smart Home Feature
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Bo Ward
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.