Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18675 Tallulah Trail, College Station
OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY [8/13 & 8/14] FROM 1pm to 4pm! Come experience this beautiful 4 bed, 3 full and 1 half bath home nestled on a 1.59 acres lot on a cul-de-sac in the iconic Indian Lakes subdivision! This beautiful home features wood flooring, high ceiling, and large windows with plantation shutters giving off a very inviting atmosphere into this home. Walk through the gorgeous knotty alder door into the entry way and the spacious den with a built-in wooden shelving for an entertainment unit. Continue into the double door to find the heart of the home that features vaulted ceilings and a beautiful fireplace. The large kitchen features a butler's pantry, a breakfast area, lots of knotty alder cabinets, an island, tile backsplash, Kitchen Aide appliances & more! The large master bedroom includes carpeted flooring & a huge walk-in closet, and the master bathroom boasts of a his and her sinks, walk-in shower, and a spa tub to relax after a long day. The other bedrooms has large closets and built-in desks as well. The beauty continues to the backyard with a large covered patio overlooking the greenbelt behind the home perfect for family gatherings or entertaining! This incredible home is complete with a 3 car garage. It's also just a brief drive away from Indian Lakes Recreational Preserve, an ideal setting offering parks, walking and equestrian trails, athletic facilities, a beautiful community pool, and serene ponds.
- MLS® #22009157
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Carport, Attached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone, Stucco
- HOA Fees1400
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18675 Tallulah Trail
- SubdivisionINDIAN LAKES PH 10, BLOCK 21, LOT 39, ACRES 1.549
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8505
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terrence Murphy
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.