Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1752 Twin Pond Circle, College Station
This home in Nantucket Cove is nestled on a corner lot. Sitting on the large, covered back porch, you can enjoy the trees, fireplace, and outdoor kitchen. It is peaceful and ideal for having friends and family over. As you enter the home, you will appreciate all of the recent updates that set this home apart from others. Classic selections from the tile floors, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry, to the fresh paint, open floor plan and added eating bar, this home is a must see! All the work has been completed and is ready to move in and enjoy! It is definitely a must see to appreciate all of the details.
- MLS® #22006463
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,729
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Medium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees550.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1752 Twin Pond Circle
- SubdivisionThe Cove Nantucket PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Chad Wootan
- Listing Office:Compass Re Texas, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.