Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17505 Saddle Creek Drive, College Station
Absolutely beautiful 4bedroom/3.5bathroom/2living room home on 1.49 acres in the highly desired Saddle Creek subdivision situated on a corner lot close to the neighborhood pool. With every detail thought out in this home you will find raised ceilings with wood beams, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures, crown molding, and more. The floor plan is wonderfully designed with the master bedroom suite on the first floor along with an additional bedroom and bathroom for guests that do not want to climb stairs. The upstairs provides two bedrooms, one bathroom and an over-sized bonus room. Outside you will find a lovely covered patio, outdoor kitchen, outdoor fireplace, shed and spacious backyard.
- MLS® #21012736
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,945
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address17505 Saddle Creek Drive
- SubdivisionSADDLE CREEK PH 1, BLOCK 3, LOT 44
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5520
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Smart Home Feature
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Portable Dishwasher, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Abbie Walsh
- Listing Office:Walsh &mangan Premier Re Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.