Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4206 Serrano Court, Bryan
Located on a quiet cul-du-sac in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the Brazos Valley, this custom home sits on nearly a half acre lot with a privacy brick fence and boasts over 4,000 square feet. The split floor plan allows for ample amounts of storage and space with four large bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom. The kitchen features an island, bar seating, granite countertops and high-end appliances complete with a breakfast room and a separate formal dining room (or flex room) with gorgeous French doors. The kitchen flows into the spacious living room with built-in shelves, a wet bar and high ceilings. Adjacent to the living room is a beautifully designed sunroom with lovely, sleek windows overlooking the large backyard. Enjoy the large, private master suite with a sitting area and a separate flex room that could be used as an exercise room, study or nursery. The master walk-in closet leads into the laundry room to help with convenience and practicality. Upgrades include: beautiful wood and custom designed tile floors, multi-layered crown molding, plantation shutters, new roof (June 2021), a thermostat in each room and a 3 car garage. It's a must see so schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #21009822
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,105
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Underground Utilities, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Rec. Room
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- HOA Fees920
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4206 Serrano Court
- SubdivisionMIRAMONT PH 10, BLOCK 3, LOT 2
- Zip Code77802
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Katie Stogner
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.