Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4150 Shadowbrook, College Station
A touch of class with quiet elegance exudes from this timeless tradition estate situated on over 5 acres in the desirable Sweetwater neighborhood. Secluded and private in the heart of College Station. This exquisite one-owner property features a beautiful gated entrance with lightly wooded drive that opens up to a magical storybook setting. Featuring gracious entrance in dramatic two-story foyer; lovely custom staircase; three living areas; two dining areas; grand kitchen with island, eating bar and large butler's pantry; floor to ceiling bricked wood burning fireplace in family room; plantation shutters; an abundance of beautiful wood flooring; copious amounts of natural light throughout; large porches for nature watching or just relaxing with your favorite beverage. Each room of this gorgeous home has picturesque views of the beautiful outdoor surroundings including lush landscaping, large mature oak trees, gazebo, back yard pool and hot tub. This beauty is superb for entertaining family and friends, inside and out! Experience sheer delight during each home game as this property is in the path of the prestigious flyovers before Aggie football games. No city taxes!
- MLS® #21001819
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,420
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Butane/Propane on Site, Field Line Septic, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Fire Pit, Gazebo, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Patio, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Creek, Cul De Sac, Large Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- HOA Fees525
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4150 Shadowbrook
- SubdivisionSWEETWATER, BLOCK 1, LOT 18, ACRES 5.184
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8299
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Plantation Shutters, Security System, Sound System, Wet Bar, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-in Icemaker, Built-In Oven-Electric, Butlers Pantry, Cook Top, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Stove Top Grill, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.