Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4613 Kensington Road, Bryan
Wonderfully maintained home with fantastic curb appeal in desirable Copperfield subdivision! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Recent updates include NEW: Roof, exterior hardi-plank and paint, gutters, flooring in entry, living, kitchen and dining room, some new interior paint. Home features a large Living Room, with fireplace and a high ceiling. Master Bedroom, complete with His & Hers closets, and large second Bedroom and bath are downstairs. Upstairs Bedroom could also be used as a Study, Media Room, Game Room, or second Living Space. Recent paint and carpet. Unique to the area, and adding to the attractive appearance of this home, the garage is accessible via the rear of the property. Enjoy the community park, covered picnic pavilion with BBQ Grills, picnic tables, playground units, tennis courts and HOA swimming pool. This great location is close to award winning Sam Houston Elementary School, restaurants and shopping.
- MLS® #20016383
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,773
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees105
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4613 Kensington Road
- SubdivisionCOPPERFIELD PH 1, BLOCK 6, LOT 32
- Zip Code77802-5623
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Central Gas
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Pete J. Bienski
- Listing Office:Bhhs Caliber Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.