Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4006 High Creek Court, College Station
Do you enjoy entertaining? Looking for a home that checks ALL of your boxes? This beautiful light and bright Oakwood Custom Home sits nestled on a quiet Cul De Sac within short distance from the community pool. This open floor plan features 4 large bedrooms and 3 full baths with a split floor plan. Well built home with meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship. The gourmet kitchen has an enormous 9x4 island with hidden storage, an abundance of cabinets space, quartz counters, custom painted cabinets, and large pantry with built in wood shelves. Get cozy in winter by the decorative dual wood/gas burning fireplace, or outback on the covered patio on a nice fall day. This home has plenty of space in the backyard to build a pool, add that storage building or even a trampoline. The master's retreat is very spacious with comfy carpet, cathedral ceilings, an over sized garden tub, walk in closet with built in chest of drawers! Make this precious home yours today!
- MLS® #20016310
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Farm House
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available on Site, Cable Tv, Gas, Indiv Water Heater, Telephone on Site, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4006 High Creek Court
- SubdivisionCREEK MEADOWS SEC 6 PH 3, BLOCK 2, LOT 24
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7999
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Breakfast Area, Other, Self Cleaning
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Teresa Shivener
- Listing Office:Brazos Valley Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.