Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2008 Campbell Court, College Station
Spectacular custom home on over an acre with a beautiful private wooded lot! 5th bedroom/bonus/study and 3 other bedrooms upstairs as well as a game room/3rd living area. Three living areas, two eating areas, 3 car side entry garage & lots of parking space. Soaring family room ceiling, 9’ ceilings upstairs. Beautiful tile & wood flooring. Laundry room has sink and lots of storage. Mudroom at door to garage. Whole house water filter system, foam insulation throughout, sound insulation between the floors & common interior walls & ample storage throughout. VERY LOW UTILITIY BILLS! See attachment. Two Rinnai tankless water heaters. Enjoy the patio with a wooded view and outdoor kitchen! Lick Creek Park nearby with walking trail & bike trails, plus equestrian entrance.
- MLS® #20016137
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,443
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Garden Area, Outside Kitchen, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2008 Campbell Court
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek Ph. 7
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Central Vacuum, Security System, Sound System, Water Filter
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Self Cleaning
- HeatingCentral Electric, Butane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Judy Smeins
- Listing Office:Longitude Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.