Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3754 Maricopa Lane, College Station
Located on a heavily wooded one acre lot on a cul-de-sac street In Indian Lakes, this new Schaefer Custom Home offers a well designed floor plan with upmost attention to detail and outstanding amenities! The 4,589 SF open concept plan offers 5 spacious bedrooms, 5 full baths (each bedroom has its own bath and walk-in closet) a half or guest bath, a spacious family room, a large game room/2nd living area, large dining area and a private study. The eat-in island kitchen features high quality stainless steel appliances, granite counters and huge walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens onto the great room with soaring beamed cathedral ceiling and a wall of windows allowing for natural light to fill the space. The master is private haven with a luxurious walk in tiled shower with bench and multiple shower heads, a jetted tub, double vanities and a smartly designed dream walk in closet that has direct access the laundry room. A covered patio offers an outdoor kitchen with views of the heavily wooded back yard. A mud area with bench and lockers leads to the oversize three car garage with ample storage space. Very energy efficient with blown foam insulation in walls and attic, low-E vinyl windows, two tankless water heaters, Energy Star appliances and much more!. Custom touches can be found throughout this exceptional home. Indian Lakes is an upscale planned community featuring the Indian Lakes Recreational Preserve, located on the shores of beautiful Lake Arapaho, which includes a recreation center, pool, tennis courts, a basketball court and with miles of hiking and equestrian trails all within close proximity to the ever growing Towerpoint retail and restaurant area.
- MLS® #20014965
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,589
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Cable Tv, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees1150
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3754 Maricopa Lane
- Subdivision3408 - Indian Lakes
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.