Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3000 Sandia Springs Cove, College Station
Matchless and meticulous awaits you at this picturesque setting in the sought after Indian Lakes subdivision that will live up to all expectations and beyond. Boasting with wall to wall spaciousness, 3000 Sandia Springs Cove offers 5 bedrooms/4.5 baths in the main house and another 1bedroom/1bath plus office in the guest house overlooking the pool and is elegantly appointed for entertaining and designed with distinction. Open the front door to prestige and excellence! A beautiful foyer sets the stage upon entrance, leading to an inviting living room with a full brick fireplace and impeccable views to the outdoor living area and kitchen, resort-style pool, and backyard. The kitchen highlights custom cabinetry, double ovens, luxury appliances, and a built-in Sub-Zero 42" fridge, with views to formal dining, breakfast nook, butler's pantry, living area and outdoor space designed for people who like to cook and entertain at the same time. The master suite is private, secluded, and convenient featuring a luxury bathroom that draws one in with its lavish features. Up the stairs one will find three additional bedrooms, 2+ bathrooms, and a large game room, bringing the total bedroom/bathroom count to 4+. Outdoor living area is complete with an outdoor kitchen with a sink, built-in gas grill, extra-large Big Green Egg, and fireplace all covered with beautiful wood ceilings. Past the covered space you will find a large backyard, zipline, three-car garage, firepit, pool with waterfall and hot tub, and two in-ground basketball goals. Above the garage features a guest suite with a balcony view to the pool, with a large office or living space, bedroom, and bathroom. 3000 Sandia Springs Cove is a vacation at home, tastefully designed and ready to move into. Call for a private showing appointment today.
- MLS® #20013642
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,634
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Fire Pit, Garden Area, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees1384
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3000 Sandia Springs Cove
- SubdivisionINDIAN LAKES PH 33, BLOCK 44, LOT 5, ACRES 1.552
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Plantation Shutters, Security System, Smart Home Feature, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Wine Cooler, Butlers Pantry, Extra Sink, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Megan Bock
- Listing Office:Walsh &mangan Premier Re Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.