Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2711 Wardford Way, College Station
Stunning 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home in Castlegate II from DR Horton! Beautifully constructed, the Newburgh offers an open concept floor plan with a spacious living room open to the kitchen, breakfast nook, study, game room, and much more. Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen featuring sparkling granite counters, island, pantry, and stainless appliance package. Escape to the primary suite with bay window, tile shower, garden tub, and huge walk-in closet. Retreat upstairs and enjoy entertaining in the loft style gameroom. Smart home features include Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, 7” HD touchscreen security control panel, video doorbell, programmable thermostat, and smart lights at the front entry. Extras you don’t want to miss include tile flooring throughout common areas, soaring ceilings, covered patio and so much more! With an energy efficient design, this home is sure to be #1 on your list. Schedule your showing today and make it yours!
- MLS® #20013559
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,043
- Year Built2021
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2711 Wardford Way
- SubdivisionCASTLEGATE II SEC 209
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smart Home Feature, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Andrea Peters
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.