Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4902 Williams Ridge Court, College Station
Outstanding 4 bedroom/3 bathroom home in Williams Creek on over one-gated acre. Home has great open concept design with beautiful, warm features like wood floors, coffered ceilings, tall baseboards and lots of crown molding. Chef's kitchen features beautiful custom cabinetry, granite counter space, walk-in pantry, Thermador appliances & farm sink. Primary suite has a private patio entrance, separate vanities & closets, large shower & soaking tub. This exquisite home also has a private office and a 4-bay garage. Two bays have been insulated and ac/heating have been added. Remarkable home, amazing location.
- MLS® #20013330
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,003
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available in Area, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorFrame, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Open
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Stone, Stucco
- HOA Fees225
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4902 Williams Ridge Court
- SubdivisionWILLIAMS CREEK PH 5, BLOCK 7, LOT 23, ACRES 1.01
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4174
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Ethernet Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terri Seiter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.