Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2009 Moses Creek Court, College Station
Backing up to a greenbelt area, this Williams Creek home offers privacy and convenience on over an acre lot. HUGE living area will hold the largest of furniture pieces and opens to kitchen and formal dining. Gas fireplace to enjoy cozy evenings at home. Located adjacent to the main dining and living area is another large room with its own access to a second front patio ~ it could be used as additional living or dining space. Kitchen has alder wood cabinetry, stainless appliances and a walk in pantry. Large master bedroom/bathroom with separate tub and shower and AMAZING master closet. Walk in shower has double shower heads and bench seat. Separate and spacious study is located close to master bedroom and overlooks the beautiful back yard. Split floor plan with additional bedrooms all having walk in closets. Two large storage closets in hallway to bedrooms. Back yard and large covered patio area will give the homeowner lots of space to enjoy the outdoors.
- MLS® #20012926
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,086
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Aerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2009 Moses Creek Court
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek Ph 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3867
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Trish Havel
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.