Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Twin Pond, College Station
You'll have a tough time choosing between enjoying the indoors or the outdoors. This home has been beautifully upgraded outside with a large landscaped patio covered in flagstones, outdoor lighting and additional electrical, established plants, a sprinkler system and a mosquito misting system. Or you can take it all in from the large screened-in patio with cable/tv that is not included in the square footage. Once you go indoors, you can spread out in the spacious open floor plan with the kitchen, living room and dining room at the heart of the home. An open kitchen layout with extra tall upper cabinets and pull outs, granite countertops, motion sensor faucet, a large island and a generous walk-in pantry make it a fun place to hang out or do some serious cooking. Plantation shutters, hickory vintage plank flooring, and a split bedroom plan complete this lovely home. The owner's suite overlooks the back patio and features a generous bath with double sink vanity, garden tub, spacious shower and a nice walk in closet. Decking over the garage provides additional storage.
- MLS® #20012411
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,859
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1717 Twin Pond
- SubdivisionTHE COVE OF NANTUCKET PH 1, BLOCK 2, LOT 28
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorOther, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, French Doors, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jennifer B Fredericks
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.