Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3319 Emory Oak Drive, Bryan
Come experience this breathtaking 5 bed, 5.5 bath home located in the Traditions community. It’s nestled on a .6 acre lot and backs up to a green belt and frontage on hole 9 of the Traditions golf-course. Immaculate landscaping and gorgeous Tuscan style architecture greet you as you drive up. Walk into the front door into soaring ceilings, ornate chandeliers, and a stunning spiral, wood-tread, staircase. The oversized formal dining room is perfect for those special occasions and connects to the wet bar through a butler’s pantry. The secluded guest bedroom and full bath is ideal for when you have visitors, and the office has walls of built-ins for added storage. The living room features a wet bar with built-in ice maker and wine closet with wine refrigerator, large windows overlooking the serene backyard, and a see through gas-log fireplace shared with the breakfast & family room. The heart of the home is open concept creating a great space for entertaining family and friends. The beautiful kitchen features hidden-in cabinet fridge and dishwasher, six-burner gas range with double ovens, warming drawer, island with added storage, and eating bar. The family room boasts of stone gas log fireplace, elegant ceiling beams, built-ins, and French door access to the back patio. Included is a study area with built-in desk, mud room with lockers, and the laundry room features a sink and cabinets. Escape to the master bedroom suite with private door access to the back patio, and the large master bath features jetted tub, separate shower, double vanities and sinks, his & her walk-in closets, and private exercise room! The upstairs features 3 bedrooms and a media room; each bedroom has access to its own full bathroom. Step into the backyard oasis with large covered patio, grill, wood burning fireplace, pool, spa, and the green belt behind the home creates added privacy. It’s the perfect place to entertain or unwind after a long day! Additional features include plantation shutters, central vacuum throughout, beautiful distressed wood flooring hand scraped on site, crown molding, & more! This incredible home is complete with elevator, 2 stair cases, 3 car garage, and golf cart garage with rear entrance.
- MLS® #20010737
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,976
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry, Side Entry, Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, In Ground Pool, Sprinkler System, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Back Golf
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees775
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3319 Emory Oak Drive
- SubdivisionTHE TRADITIONS PH 14, BLOCK 1, LOT 9
- Zip Code77807-4001
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Central Vacuum, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Butlers Pantry, Other, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Terrence Murphy
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.