Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6209 Cromwell Court, Bryan
Located in the established Copperfield subdivision of Bryan, this fully remodeled 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is located at the end of a cul de sac just minutes from Houston Elementary School, and Copperfield and Winchester Parks! A formal dining room at the front of the home opens to the living room featuring a gas start fireplace and new vinyl plank flooring. The beautiful functional kitchen offers granite counters, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, a kitchen island, and easy garage access for filling your pantry after shopping trips! A half bath on the 1st floor adds convenience, along with a new 2020 roof! The split bedroom plan offers the primary suite privacy on one side of the 2nd floor, while three additional 2nd floor bedrooms share a full bath with walk-in shower. Luxuriate in the suite's soaking tub, or enjoy a huge tile and glass walk-in shower. The primary bathroom also features a walk-in closet with barn door, and a brand new vanity with sitting area. With a sparkling in-ground pool and spacious patio, as well as a rear lawn that backs up to green space and a privacy fence, this unique .29 acre lot is perfect for summer BBQs!
- MLS® #20010508
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,321
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Garden Area, In Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address6209 Cromwell Court
- SubdivisionCOPPERFIELD PH 10C, BLOCK 7, LOT 22
- Zip Code77802-6058
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.