Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3329 Emory Oak Drive, Bryan
Beautiful, modern one-story home on a private lot in the heart of Traditions. Step outside to the backyard and you are in a secluded oasis with outstanding wooded privacy from neighbors and the Jack Nicklaus Golf Course. Epitome of perfection describes this luxurious home. Every detail in this sprawling estate has been carefully selected with no expense spared with upgrades throughout. Custom metal French doors facilitate easy indoor/outdoor living. Gourmet kitchen features a stainless kitchen farm sink, SubZero wine cooler and Thermadore refrigerator, range, vent hood, dishwasher, and microwave. High-quality construction and thoughtful design create an exceptional living experience.
- MLS® #20008445
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,236
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Back Golf
- HOA Fees775
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3329 Emory Oak Drive
- SubdivisionTHE TRADITIONS PH 14, BLOCK 1, LOT 4
- Zip Code77807-4001
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Caitlin Logsdon
- Listing Office:The Farmhouse Twist
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.