Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1022 Venice Drive, Bryan
HOME IS STILL BEING SHOWN and ACCEPTING BACK-UP OFFERS. Gorgeous home with stunning views in desirable Siena neighborhood! From the grand two story foyer, to the spacious living area featuring an elegant stone fireplace...you are going to love this thoughtfully designed open floor plan that allows for effortless entertaining. The large windows throughout allow for an abundance of natural light. Tremendous storage which includes a large attic space with endless possibilities. The oversized lot faces lush green ranchland with breathtaking views & amazing sunsets. The custom cedar arbor on the back patio is ready for you to enjoy your morning coffee. SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS® #20006008
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,668
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer, Electric on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Brick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Covered Patio, Deck, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Brick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees423.50
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1022 Venice Drive
- SubdivisionSIENA PH 1, BLOCK 1, LOT 12
- Zip Code77808-7592
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Kelly Yates
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.