Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4809 Wayne Court, College Station
Beautiful 3 (or 4) bed, 3.5 bath custom home in Williams Creek. Cul-de-sac, treed & private lot. Large covered back patio with outdoor fireplace, sink, grill, tv hookup & large bench seating. Picturesque dining room with beautiful cathedral wood ceiling. Oversized bedrooms with built-in desks. Murphy bed in the game room which could also serve as a 4th bedroom. Office space with lots of custom built-ins. Gourmet kitchen which includes a large granite peninsula. Laundry room has lockers for 4, sink, refrigerator hook up & hanging closet. Oversized 2.5 car garage with insulated doors & outdoor shower on side patio. Speakers throughout. Audio/video equipment to convey for ease to new owner.
- MLS® #20004534
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,402
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Aerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Cul De Sac, Stream
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees225
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4809 Wayne Court
- SubdivisionWILLIAMS CREEK PH 4, BLOCK 5, LOT 6, ACRES 1.252
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3884
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Sound System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jeffrey Mazzolini
- Listing Office:Twelve Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.