Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5210 Quaker Ridge Drive, College Station
An open concept design with raised ceilings define this custom built Marriot home. The living area incorporates a large stone fireplace, built-in bookcases, and a wet bar for entertaining. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, and an island. The master suite is set apart in a split floor plan. All four bedrooms have their own walk-in closets and connected full bathrooms. A secondary living area can also serve as a game room or home theater. In the back, a covered porch with attached deck includes an outdoor kitchen. The back yard sits next to a greenbelt for added privacy. The home is wired for sound and includes a Control 4 media system.
- MLS® #20004196
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,648
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Ranch
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Gas on Site, Gas Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5210 Quaker Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionPEBBLE CREEK PH 9B, BLOCK 38, LOT 3
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3844
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Other, Gas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jack Mclemore
- Listing Office:Listing Results, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.