Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3604 Tracy Court, Bryan
This fabulous 4-bed, 2-bath home is tucked away in the back of Tiffany Park; with additional privacy offered by a cul-de-sac street. A brick & stone combination invites you in--and as you enter the home, you will immediately notice tall ceilings, tons of natural light and a wonderful open floor plan. The expanded breakfast bar features designer pendant lighting, matching granite counters, and is accented with decorative alder supports that match the custom cabinets. Stainless appliances, subway tile backsplash and a spacious island compliment this chef’s kitchen. The large living room is anchored by a wood-burning stone fireplace. The master en suite bath features a deep-soaking garden tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities and 2 large frosted windows, making the retreat bright and relaxing. The large backyard offers plenty of room to run/play/entertain...and only minutes from Bowen Elementary and the splash pad at the park.
- MLS® #20004175
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,384
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas on Site, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3604 Tracy Court
- SubdivisionTIFFANY PARK PH 13, BLOCK 7, LOT 9
- Zip Code77802-5359
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Walk-in Pantry, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Greg Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.