Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
616 East 31st Street, Bryan
Gorgeous, well maintained Victorian home w/ a rich history dating back to 1896. This 3-story home stays true to it's character w/ phenomenal chandeliers w/ millwork accented ceiling mounts, hardwood floors, wainscoting throughout home, stain glass & pictures windows, custom woodwork. Both front and side foyers. Each room is ENORMOUS w/ 2 master options, one up & one down. Upstairs master features hidden third floor access to bonus & game rooms. See-through fireplace from living to front foyer w/ gas logs. Kitchen boasts updated gas range, dishwasher, tile-topped island, & walk-in pantry. Newer garage features unfinished bonus space/wrkshp (21x15.) 1/2 acre lot adjacent to Heritage Park.
- MLS® #20004138
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,588
- Year Built1896
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleHistorical, Victorian
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Indiv Heat/Ac, Indiv Water Heater, Telephone on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Indiv Wtr Meter, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Carport, Side Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Covered Patio, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Raylene Lewis
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address616 East 31st Street
- SubdivisionPHILLIPS, BLOCK 16, LOT 3 REPLAT
- Zip Code77803-4603
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Pantry, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.