Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1775 Blanco Bend Drive, College Station
1½-story home features an impressive entry with wood tile floors and an oval 13’ ceiling. Wood tile floors flow throughout the spacious family, dining and kitchen breakfast open concept living area. This showcase kitchen includes grey painted cabinets, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. A large family room with floor to ceiling windows looks out onto the 18’ x 8’ extended covered patio. Large master suite with 6' garden tub and separate shower with His & Hers vanities and a spacious walk-in closet in the master bath. Upstairs features a game room, powder bath and media room. Mud room just off the three-car garage.
- MLS® #20004128
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,546
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas, Gas on Site, Internet Available in Area, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- HOA Fees1425
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1775 Blanco Bend Drive
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter System, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Hanna Hayes
- Listing Office:Caldwell Companies
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.