Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4904 Williams Ridge Court, College Station
Newly built custom home in South College Station on one amazing acre. Four en-suite bedrooms with full baths. Open concept kitchen, living and dining rooms with beautiful dark stainless appliances, farm house sink and over-sized walk-in-pantry with room for a refrigerator. Plus, a private bar with copper sink with brick-barrel ceiling. Enjoy private backyard with fire pit area, large trees and covered patio with stamped concrete. Much, much, more. Close to shopping, restaurants and medical facilities.
- MLS® #20003688
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,451
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, City Water, Electric on Site, Underground Utilities, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available on Site, Telephone In Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Level, Public Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- HOA Fees225
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4904 Williams Ridge Court
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek PH 5
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Security System, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-In Oven-Gas, Island, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terri Seiter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.