Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4713 Nantucket Drive, College Station
GORGEOUS home on almost 2 private acres. Phenomenal space for any lifestyle: formal living & dining, family AND sitting rooms, large utility, seperate 900 sqft garage/worshop easily converested to a mother-in-law apt. Massive master suite features his/hers vanities, his/hers linen cabinets, his/hers closets w/ built-in dressers, multi-head shower, & seperate washer/dryer. Oversized secondary bedrooms all include bathroom access from rooms w/ enough closet space for any fashionista. Kitchen boasts large built-in hutch & pantry w/ wine rack, 5-burner professional gas range, farmhouse sink, & the latest accent color trend! Park-like backyard w/ sep BBQ pavillion, giant patio w/ outdoor kitchen.
- MLS® #20003472
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,086
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Co-op Water, Field Line Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Front Entry, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4713 Nantucket Drive
- SubdivisionNANTUCKET PH 2, BLOCK 10, LOT 2, ACRES 1.92
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Raylene Lewis
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.