Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18099 Ranch House, College Station
TOUR ONLINE OR IN-PERSON WITH OUR VIRTUAL TOUR AND SHOWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT: Country living with great conveniences (like fast fiber internet) are featured in this immaculate home! You will love this plan where all of the rooms except a large gameroom and walk-in attic access are located downstairs in a split bedroom arrangement. As you enter the stunning 8-foot metal door there is an office with French doors that could also be a spare bedroom. The family area features a cathedral vaulted ceiling, wood beams, surround sound, and a full stone fireplace surrounded by large windows offering great views to the outside. An open kitchen features a large island with honed granite/chiseled edges and a bright spacious dining area. Outside you will find a large covered patio and outdoor kitchen. The side-entry garage has plenty of space for extra storage and enters the house through a handy mudroom. There is also a convenient porte cochere with 50 amp trailer hook up nearby and entry to the house through a generous laundry room with sink - perfect for washing up on your way in after you've been fishing for bass and crapie in the shared pond! Great dog kennel will stay.
- MLS® #20003466
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,786
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Garbage, Aerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Attached Carport, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18099 Ranch House
- SubdivisionSaddle Creek PH 9
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jennifer B Fredericks
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.