Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 East Texas Street, Calvert
1870'a meticulously restored/updated. Three fireplaces. 2 Large Parlors with sliding pocket doors to the formal dining; den and study. Master w ensuite bath features Antique clawfoot tub with Eastlake wall mirror and towel armoire. Separate oversized walk-in shower; marble top antique vanity, water closet and large walk-in closet. Exceptional millwork throughout. All bathrooms have marble or granite top vanities with separate water closets. Kitchen feature all SS appliances & beautiful vintage Cherrywood cabinets. 10' pantry/shelves cover one wall near the back staircase. Antique gas lighting in most rooms converted to electric. Gorgeous etched glass mirrored image of Peacock adorns the Front Door Entry. Don't miss this one!
- MLS® #20003380
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,728
- Year Built1873
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleHistorical, Victorian
- UtilitiesCity Water, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorFrame, Hardi Plank
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionFrame, Hardi Plank
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Phyllis A. Tietjen
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address207 East Texas Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionCity of Calvert
- Zip Code77837
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Security System
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Gas, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning, Gas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.