Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3402 Tahoma Trail, College Station
Immerse yourself in this breathtaking, Mediterranean & Tuscan, 4 bed, 4.5 bath home designed by renowned Kirby Fleming, nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Indian Lakes community. Away from the city lights, yet only two minutes from the popular Tower Point shopping center and one of the fastest growing development centers of College Station. An easy 45-minute drive to the Grand Parkway and Houston outlet malls and less than 1-hour to Houston proper. The stunning exterior and exquisite landscaping greet visitors upon their arrival to this home. The main driveway is reinforced to hold an RV and includes a 3-car garage. As you walk into the foyer, the luxurious features will catch your eye including Cantera carved stone columns framing the curved dining room, floor tile imported from Italy, commercial grade hickory hardwood floors, the grand spiral staircase, beautiful domed ceiling artwork, and the elegant window treatments. The bright kitchen features include a hidden in-cabinet fridge, island with eating bar, wine rack, 5 burner stove, pot filler, additional oven, walk-in pantry, and breakfast area. The spacious master suite has French door access to the back patio, and the master bath boasts of double vanities with his & her sinks, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet with custom built-ins, and private access to an adjoining office. The home offers something for everyone including a dedicated home theater with commercial in-wall soundproofing, large home gym with commercial equipment, additional office with built-ins, and upstairs game room. Each bedroom includes its own full bath and walk-in closet. The covered back patio was designed with entertaining in mind! Complete with outdoor kitchen, sitting area with gas fireplace and TV, and the large yard is landscaped ready for a pool and is perfect for kids to play while the adults enjoy the game. Amazing technology in the home includes smart/Wi-Fi thermostats and irrigation, whole-house water filtration, intercoms throughout, whole-house music speaker system, and has access to Gigabit Internet. The home's high energy efficiency is due to the home's positioning (trees and garages on west side), concrete roof tiles, additional insulation and premium materials. In fact the highest utility bill in 2019 was $327 and that was in August! See attached for utility bill report. The home is situated on one of the highest elevations in the entire subdivision and is one of the homes in Indian Lakes with frontmost access.
- MLS® #20003331
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,082
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System, Exercise Rm.
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Cul De Sac
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees1384
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3402 Tahoma Trail
- SubdivisionINDIAN LAKES PH 3
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6145
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Plantation Shutters, Smart Home Feature, Sound System, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-in Icemaker, Breakfast Area, Other, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terrence Murphy
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.