Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4705 Coral Berry Cove, College Station
This custom-built Magruder Homes showplace, in The Crossing at Lick Creek, is adjacent to the “Nature Playground”--offering no rear neighbors and additional solitude & privacy. Rich, warm earth tones in both brick and natural stone, compliment the front façade of this 4-bedroom, 3-bath home. Designer faux-wood ceramic tile welcomes you into the great room; complete with arched passageways, cathedral ceiling with exposed wood beam accents and pillars, floor-to-ceiling rock fireplace, custom built-in cabinetry for storage, along with a wall of windows and dual sets of French doors leading to your backyard. The chef’s kitchen features 2X ovens as part of the stainless appliance package, as well as a 5-burner gas cooktop, subway tile backsplash w/ inset mosaic accent, expanded island and walk-in pantry behind the refrigerator and wine rack wall. The enormous master suite features a coffered ceiling with boxed beam accents; as well as an en suite bath complete with split/dual vanities, large walk-in shower & deep soaking garden tub. The 3-way guest bedroom split also features a large gameroom that could easily be used as a 2nd living area, playroom or transform it into an amazing home theater area. And your backyard oasis provides plenty of space to entertain around the in-ground pool, outdoor kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
- MLS® #20001710
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,978
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, In Ground Pool, Patio, Sprinkler System, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Small Trees, Cul De Sac
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4705 Coral Berry Cove
- SubdivisionThe Crossing at Lick Creek PH 3, Block 8, Lot 79
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6687
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Smart Home Feature
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Greg Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.