Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Suffolk Avenue, College Station
SELLER WILL CONSIDER A LEASE @ $3000 per month Rare Opportunity to own this Historical home built in 1917 and moved off campus in 1941. ( Current owners are the 3rd family to live in this 102-year-old home). The inside of the home has the modern conveniences coupled with the grace and character only found in older homes. Great floor plan for large family gatherings but with many nooks and spots for quiet reflection and conversations. High ceilings throughout this home and a staircase to the attic in case you want to expand up. The Detached garage has 672 Sq. Feet which includes a shop area and separate storage room. Large Corner Lot (.4161 acres) so close to Texas A&M you can hear the Aggie Band practicing in the morning. The Live Oak tree in the front yard is truly stunning. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, and a TREE
- MLS® #20000428
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,888
- Year Built1917
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesSide Entry, Detached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Corner
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Gregory Paul Gorman
- Listing Office:Town & Country Realty
- Address315 Suffolk Avenue
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-3019
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Air Filter System, Attic Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Oven-Electric, Butlers Pantry, Garbage Disposal, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Electric Range, Gas Range, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.