Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5115 Bellerive Bend Drive, College Station
Immaculate 4 bed, 2.5 bath home nestled in the well-established Pebble Creek neighborhood. Raised ceilings, a beautiful kitchen with eating bar, granite counter tops, custom back splash and gas stove. Love having company? Entertain in any one of 3 charming living areas with crown molding and hardwood floors or create a quiet space for yourself and relax by the fireplace. Price reduced so you can easily afford to turn this house into your dream home! Storage and space will not be an issue here! After a long day, retreat to your fabulous Master Suite with vaulted ceilings, lots of closet space flowing into a showpiece master bath with a gorgeous stand up shower. Upstairs AC replaced in 2016!
- MLS® #19018941
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,776
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- HOA Fees250.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5115 Bellerive Bend Drive
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4478
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Christy Dragotta
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.