Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5150 Mandarin Way, College Station
Located on a quiet cul de sac in Duck Haven, this 3,247 square foot custom home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and sits on 1.5 fenced acres. Complete with spacious living area, rock fireplace, raised ceilings, cooks delight kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, custom wood cabinets, island and eating bar. Adjoining the master bedroom is a beautiful one of a kind bathroom with walk-in shower, granite vanities, separate tub & large walk-in closet. Also, a 3 car garage,a fabulous utility and just off the kitchen and bedrooms. The large covered back porch and outdoor kitchen make for endless entertaining or quiet evenings.. Come see! This home is waiting for you!
- MLS® #19018837
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,247
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, City Water, Electric In Area, Electric on Site, Garbage, Telephone In Area, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees708.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5150 Mandarin Way
- SubdivisionDuck Haven
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6195
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Rhonda Fry
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.