Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3920 Devrne Drive, College Station
Wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in lovely Edelweiss Gartens neighborhood. Great open floorplan with large living area featuring built-ins, beautiful stone fireplace, tons of natural lights, high ceilings and open to the gorgeous dining area and kitchen. Kitchen features granite countertops, upgraded appliances, and tons of cabinet and counter space. Lovely master suite with granite countertops, double vanities, jetted tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet. The covered back porch combined with a good size back yard is wonderful for entertaining family and friends. Short walk to neighborhood park and playground.
- MLS® #19018766
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,787
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Small Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees120
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3920 Devrne Drive
- SubdivisionEdelweiss Gartens PH 8
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Microwave Oven, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.