Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Montclair, College Station
Custom built Craftsman in the ultimate location located directly across from Kyle Field on George Bush Dr. in the Southside Historic District. Home features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in the main house, plus a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom garage apartment. Garage apartment is fully furnished, and includes washer and dryer. Driveway can accommodate parking for up to 13 vehicles. House has open floor plan, wet bar, outdoor kitchen, large front porch, commercial kitchen range, large kitchen island, outdoor kitchen and large covered back patio, 2 car attached garage. House and outdoor areas all wired with surround sound and high end audio/video. See attached house plans for layout.
- MLS® #19018725
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,671
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Kitchen, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Brick
- Listing Agent:Peter Kramer
- Listing Office:Lkg Realty Advisors
- Address201 Montclair
- SubdivisionCOLLEGE PARK, BLOCK 1, LOT 14 (30' OF) & 15 & PT OF ALLEY
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-2862
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Blinds/Shades, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Sound System, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.