Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1001 Krenek Tap #703, College Station
Excellent location! Don't miss this 4 bedroom 4 bathroom Waterwood Townhome Condo facing the beautiful pond with fountain! Features include oversized living room, open kitchen with bar area and separate breakfast room, large bedrooms with private bathrooms and more. Conveniently located across the street from Central Park, near the Texas A&M bus stop and close to excellent shopping and dining. Enjoy the fenced yard, pool, hot tub, basketball court, gated entrance, designated parking and convenience to everything! Refrigerator, washer and dryer will remain.
- MLS® #19018697
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage1,590
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, In Ground Pool, Patio
- Lot DescriptionPond, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees120
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1001 Krenek Tap #703
- SubdivisionWaterwood Townhome Condos PH 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-5086
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Mary Whitworth
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.