Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5601 Hampton Court, Bryan
Impressive traditional home in popular Copperfield subdivision. Step inside this grand home to a soaring two-story foyer, flanked by the formal dining area and a study. The oversized living room features a vented gas fireplace, recessed lighting and slate look tile flooring. Plantation shutters adorn all windows throughout the home. Kitchen is well appointed and has an adjacent breakfast area with French doors opening out to your back patio with tranquil fish pond. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom suite and three additional bedrooms, two full bathrooms. All bedrooms feature vinyl plank flooring, ceiling fans and ample closet space. Freshly painted interior and exterior in Dec 2019.
- MLS® #19018680
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,014
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric on Site, Cable Tv, City Sewer, Garbage, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Corner, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees150.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5601 Hampton Court
- SubdivisionCopperfield PH 8
- Zip Code77802-5917
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Lisa Shaw
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.