Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4219 Harding Way, Bryan
Hall Homes new construction proposed floor plan located in Oakmont, Bryan-College Station's newest master-planned neighborhood. Hall Homes standard features include tray ceilings in the master bedroom, dining room, and living room. Energy Star rated stainless appliances in the kitchen, custom cabinetry, and granite countertops. Other energy efficient features include 14 seer heating and cooling systems, Low-E vinyl windows, and a Rheem tankless water heater. Photos attached to this listing are of a similar home/floorplan built by Hall Homes.
- MLS® #19017166
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,226
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA FeesTBD
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4219 Harding Way
- SubdivisionOakmont Ph1B
- Zip Code77808
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.