Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2104 Carter Creek Parkway, Bryan
Beautifully upgraded home in a quiet and serene setting in the Historic Upper Burton Creek area of Bryan. This home backs up to Bunton Park with woods on one side and sits far enough from the street to ensure lots of privacy. A 4 ton 51,000 BTU Lennox HVAC system along with new duct work and returns was installed in 2017. The inground swimming pool was converted to salt water in 2018. This year the owner had new leaf filter gutters installed. This home features wood floors throughout, upgraded kitchen with granite and four year old appliances, upgraded master bath with jetted tub and tiled walk-in shower, relaxing great room with fireplace. For you wine lovers, there is also a "wine room".
- MLS® #19016855
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,111
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesIn Ground Pool, Sprinkler System, Covered Patio, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionBack Park
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Cathy Lagravier
- Listing Office:Lagravier Real Estate
- Address2104 Carter Creek Parkway
- Zip Code77802
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.