Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4016 Brownway Drive, College Station
BRAND NEW SUBDIVISION TOO NEW FOR GOOGLE MAPS! Head South on Wellborn to Barron Cut Off Rd take a left, Brewsters Pointe Subdivision is on your right 1/2 mile down! S&I homes presents a fabulous 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home in the new subdivision of Brewsters Pointe! Fantastic 3 way split floor plan with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on one side, one bedroom with it own in-suite bathroom and wonderful master bedroom suite! Come see this beautiful home with so many upgrades including raised ceilings, a gorgeous kitchen with a eating bar, soft close custom cabinetry, open floor plan, granite countertops, and so much more.
- MLS® #19016697
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,376
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- ConstructionBrick, Stone, Stucco
- HOA Fees810
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4016 Brownway Drive
- SubdivisionBREWSTER POINTE PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Goly Apgar
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.