Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4740 Renwick Drive, Bryan
This beautiful home is located just steps from Houston Elementary and Copperfield Park and features gorgeous wood flooring, soaring ceilings, extensive crown molding, fresh paint, and a functional floor plan. The focal point of the enormous great room is a floor to ceiling fireplace flanked by massive windows from the floor to the top of the 20’ ceiling. The large formal dining room overlooks the manicured front lawn and is accessible from the kitchen which has been updated to include granite countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite has a spacious bathroom with ample counter space including 2 sinks, additional knee-space, and abundant storage, shower and deep soaking tub. The 3 guest suites are located upstairs and each include plantation shutters and large closets. An 8’ fence for additional privacy will be installed in the backyard next week.
- MLS® #19016674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,615
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees105
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4740 Renwick Drive
- SubdivisionCopperfield Ph 4, Block 20, Lot 21
- Zip Code77802-6003
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.