Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1516 Fontaine Drive, College Station
Immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home in desirable Foxfire Neighborhood. Situated on a 1.42 acre lot and centrally located close to schools, shops, restaurants and Scott & White Hospital. This home is beautifully laid out with tons of natural light and wood and tile throughout the entire house. The kitchen has granite countertops, an eating bar and lots of cabinet and counter space, along with a cozy breakfast area. An amazing backyard with a beautiful pool and covered patio great for entertaining family and friends. The spacious backyard also features two gardening plots for the gardener enthusiast. This property truly has it all - from beautiful trees on a huge lot frequented by deer and other wildlife, to an amazing CENTRAL location close to everything, to a wonderful, well kept home.
- MLS® #19015533
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,149
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Cable Tv, City Sewer, Telephone on Site, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Garden Area, In Ground Pool, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Small Trees, Public Road
- HOA Fees25
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1516 Fontaine Drive
- SubdivisionFoxfire PH 2
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.