Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4904 Ginger Court, College Station
This single owner custom built home is nestled on a park like 1.1 acre cul-de-sac lot with great curb appeal. The welcoming front porch and entry open onto a fantastic flexible floor plan that offers four bedrooms, three full baths, a spacious private study, two living areas and two dining areas. The island kitchen offers extensive granite counters, gas cook top, stainless appliances, farmhouse sink, large walk-in pantry and eating bar opening onto a large light filled breakfast area. The open concept plan offers a large family room with a wall of windows and accented with a soaring vaulted ceiling and bricked fireplace. The very private master retreat offers wood floors and a large spa like bath with walk in tiled shower, gorgeous free standing tub and large walk in closet with direct access to a fantastic laundry room with freezer space. Other amenities include extensive wood floors, plantation shutters, large upstairs game room, abundant walk-in attic storage (foam crete), mudroom area and amazing designer touches! In addition, the house has two - two car attached garages and one works great as a workshop with an A/C. An extra parking pad provides even more parking or works great as a sport court. The large covered patio is private and overlooks the wooded backyard with a grove of mature trees and entertaining pergola. This home is close proximity to Lick Creek Park walking/biking trails and equestrian entrance. A must see to appreciate all of the attention to detail that can be found throughout this well designed space.
- MLS® #19015287
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,506
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, Electric on Site, Garbage, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fire Pit, Patio, Sprinkler System, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Level, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Frame
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4904 Ginger Court
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek PH 7
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Ethernet Wiring, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.