Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2610 Somerton Court, College Station
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME! The Cruise’s 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom floor plan is designed with privacy in mind. The grand suite is located on the first floor while the other bedrooms are on the second story of this new home. Your family will appreciate the oversized bedrooms and walk in closets. The breakfast nook and separate dining area permit a variety of mealtime settings. The walk in closet of the spacious master bathroom includes bonus storage under the staircase. The soaring ceilings in the family room offer an exciting opportunity for decorative flair. Model home open daily.
- MLS® #19015274
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,724
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees600
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2610 Somerton Court
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Garage Door Opener
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Beverly Bradley
- Listing Office:Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.