Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8952 Gibbons Creek Road, Anderson
Beautiful 3,325sf ranch style home on 10.5 acres in Anderson, Texas. The 2012 Austin stone home is surrounded by large hardwoods, with abundant wildlife for the explorer or hunter. The warm interior has an open-concept space and is adorned by a stone fireplace, stained-concrete floors and beautiful entrance doors. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths and a large, upstairs game room give ample room for any gathering. The kitchen is great for entertaining with a large island, granite tops and plenty of storage. If entertaining outdoors is more your style, the home boasts a large carport, front and back porches and a firepit amongst the large trees. There are two RV setups for visitors to stay for the holidays or game days. Property is close to College Station/ A&M and Gibbons Creek Reservoir, which is open to the public for fishing and boating. The property consists of two parcels, R71038 and R75487. Must see property!
- MLS® #19015184
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,325
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Field Line Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- Listing Agent:Yolanda Fultz
- Listing Office:Brazos Land Company
- Address8952 Gibbons Creek Road
- AreaCentral Grimes
- Zip Code77830-4100
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.