Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3922 Devrne Drive, College Station
This immaculate, low-maintenance home is bright and cheerful feeling from the moment that you walk through the front door! The open floor plan allows natural light to stream through the many windows in the spacious living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances and overlooks the large dining room. The living room features high ceilings, crown molding, access to the covered outdoor entertainment area with decorative concrete overlay, and beautiful views of the lovely landscaped backyard. This home has a split-bedroom floor plan with two large guest suites towards the front of the home and a separate, private master suite. There is also a convenient desk area in the hallway just off of the living room.
- MLS® #19015068
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas Hot Water Heater, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- HOA Fees120
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3922 Devrne Drive
- SubdivisionEdelweiss Gartens PH 8, Block 17, Lot 12
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4058
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.