Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3803 Harvey Road, College Station
Located in the heart of BCS, well maintained 3/2/1 town home located in the popular Summit Crossing neighborhood. Spacious open floor plan complete with tile flooring throughout the living area, kitchen, bathrooms and utility area/hallways, and new carpet in all bedrooms. Completely repainted (walls, ceiling, trim, closets, bathrooms, kitchen cabinets, and garage.) Kitchen showcases granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, enormous countertop space. Backyard includes a covered patio area and privacy fencing. Rear entrance two car attached garage. Enjoy pool area, walking trails and much more. Conveniently located near retail, dining, and minutes from TAMU and Blinn Campus.
- MLS® #19014947
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,340
- Year Built2012
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Water, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Elec Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone, Stucco
- HOA Fees125.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3803 Harvey Road
- SubdivisionSummit Crossing PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-9428
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Jonathan Poe
- Listing Office:Sherlock - Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.