Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17730 Windsong Court, College Station
Beautiful New Construction home in South College Stations newest subdivision, Winding Creek! 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 baths on over 1 acre! Call today for more information and full spec sheet of home features!
- MLS® #19014724
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,890
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeNew Builder Home
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Garbage, Gas, Internet Available in Area, Telephone In Area, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees400
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address17730 Windsong Court
- SubdivisionWellborn Winding Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Gwen Smith
- Listing Office:Nexthome Realty Solutions Bcs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.